If you choose to work with us, we will assign a project
manager to your account. This person will be your point
of contact to drive your project forward and personally
handle all of your needs. From beginning to end, your
project manager will carefully oversee the design and
fabrication of your project. We pride ourselves on forming
partnerships with our customers rather than simply making
- We stand by our product with a strong commitment
service. Our 24-hour customer service hotline
is available after hours. If you ever have any questions
about our company or the products and services we
provide, don’t hesitate to call us at (781) 897-4100.
Our engineers are undaunted by challenges in meeting
unique specifications. For example, we can design cranes
for high duty cycles, tight dimensional constraints,
precision, long loads, and extreme weather conditions.
- You don’t have to be a crane expert to work
with us. We partner with you to determine the type
of crane appropriate for your application.
We use our engineering
expertise as an invaluable resource to advise
you on the best solution for your needs; then we design
and build the crane tailor-made for you.
- Our production
floor produces over 500 cranes each year. These
cranes are customized for customer applications and
we have experience designing cranes for applications
in a wide variety of industries.
The Best Material Handling Solutions
How do overhead cranes compare with other material handling alternatives?
Cost Effective Alternative to Lattic Boom and Hydraulic Cranes
Where once highway and heavy construction contractors would almost exclusively use towers and crawlers for job site lifts, they are now increasingly turning to overhead cranes for bridge, subway, and tunnel construction and repair. Gantry cranes....
- can be resold for a high return or converted for the next application
- weigh less, placing smaller loads on soil and structures in the work area
- can operate on an active bridge deck
- can be powered by diesel generators and manipulated by radio control, requiring fewer operators and laborers across an extended workday, resulting in lower operational costs and safer material handling
The Advantages of Switching from Forklifts to Cranes
- Cranes Cause Less Product Damage
- More Cost Effective Use of Space
- Fewer Expenses, More Durability
- Greater Efficiency Because One Crane Can Replace Multiple Forklifts
(Visit the Cranes vs. Forklifts webpage for more details).
In constructing your crane(s), NAI uses quality parts
that will require less maintenance and reduce your long
term costs. You can also save money by taking advantage
of our crane kits and various installation options.
- Our mechanical brakes stop the crane gently and
don’t have brake pads that need changing (electrical
brake pads need changing every 1-2 years). Our sealed
ball bearings never need lubricating and the high
grade synthetic oil in the gear boxes never needs
- We offer solutions to fit your budget and reduce
costs for customers interested in handling some of
the assembly. Our overhead bridge cranes can be purchased
in one of three ways:
- You can feel secure about the quality and durability
of your NAI crane(s): our guarantee lasts two years.
- Your class D crane(s) from NAI will last twice as
long as a Class C crane, given the same duty cycle.
Please visit our “Why
Are Our Cranes Unique” page for more information.