Manufacturer of Bridge Cranes, Gantry Cranes, and
Custom-Engineered Industrial Cranes
Who We Are:
Our company is a leading manufacturer of industrial cranes (overhead
cranes). Our products include
gantry cranes, monorails,
jib cranes, and custom-engineered
systems with capacities up to 150 tons and spans up to 150 ft. With sales
worldwide, service and repair centers nationwide, and experience in a wide
variety of industries, we have the expertise to design, manufacture, install and
industrial cranes. We can also provide crane parts, hoists,
inspections, maintenance, repairs, training, load tests, and lists of
recommended spare parts. In short we can help you with any crane need. Download our vCard to save us as a contact in your e-mail.
North American Industries in the News:
- HOIST magazine, the premiere global bridge crane industry publication, featured North American Industries in a three page spread in the October 2008 issue. The article is about a custom curved S-beam monorail crane system. View a PDF.
- A story in the June 2007 issue of HOIST Magazine highlights two projects with cranes designed and built by North American Industries – the Whitestone Bridge gantry cranes and the University of Michigan's custom crane. View a PDF of the HOIST article.
- North American Industries
was also featured in the May 2007 issue of U.S. Business Review Magazine – a magazine on “strategies, solutions and best practices for business leaders.” View a PDF of this article.
We are a member of the
Crane Manufacturers Association of
- Our cranes are in use at military bases all over the country as well as overseas locations. Browse an extensive list of military installations at which you can find a crane engineered and manufactured by North American Industries.
- North American Industries' engineering staff provides customers with
unique solutions to their difficult problems. We spend the time to
understand your particular industry and the application of the required crane to
provide you with the most cost effective material handling solution. Our
crane company can design the crane that's right for your needs whether it be
a double girder bridge crane, single girder bridge crane, trackless gantry
crane, single leg gantry crane, top running bridge crane, underhung bridge
crane, monorail, or a custom design.
- NAI produces Class “D” heavy duty cranes which are designed to
make twice as many lifts in an hour and lift
the full rated load 30% more often than a moderate-duty Class "C" crane. Many
customers find that Class "D" is often the more cost effective choice. Given the
same duty cycle, a Class “D” crane will last twice as long, which translates to
decades of safe, reliable service. There are several important benefits to using
a Class "D" crane for what might be considered a Class "C" application. These
benefits include extending the crane's operational life, minimizing maintenance,
reducing down time, and significantly improving margins of safety. Refer to our
technical reports to learn more.
(We can also custom-engineer Class "E" cranes - call us to discuss your
Referrals Pay Rewards
Win Sizeable Finders’ Fees from New Referral Program. Learn more about how you can benefit from letting us know about someone who is looking for a crane quote.
We pride ourselves on having a long list of satisfied customers. In fact, more
than 50% of our business comes from repeat customers, and we would like to have
the opportunity to add your name to our list of satisfied customers.
There are many crane companies, but few great ones. We believe that the large
amount of repeat business we receive is a strong indicator of our track record
and the level of performance you can expect from North American Industries.
Remember: Cranes are an integral part of your operation, no
matter what your application. Reliability is crucial as a quality material
handling system will translate into higher efficiency and a good return on